Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How I lost 40 Pounds in 6 Weeks

Feel free to print/reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or website as long as you leave all the links in place. Don't modify the content and include the resource box as listed. Please send a note when it is used.Thank you.
word count: 405
character width: 60
Title: "How I Lost 40 Pounds in Six Weeks"
- by Kathy Thompson
healthyu@faceuptoit-youcan.com
(c) 2005 - Kathy Thompson - All Rights Reserved
www.faceuptoit-youcan.com

"How I Lost 40 pounds in Six Weeks!"

It was the happiest day of my life! I was running down the concourse of the airport to catch my plane to a new life - in the Air Force. I felt free and alive for the first time in my life.

At first the Air Force didn't want me, because I was overweight!
But I did it! I lost the weight! I went from 165 pounds to 125 pounds. I made it! I felt fantastic! A whole new wardrobe of sizes 10's and 11's were waiting for me.
I lost 40 pounds in six weeks eating--only protein and drinking lots of water.

I drank a lot of water and took multi-vitamin pills. I kept busy looking for a job, playing golf, swimming,and drawing. In the mornings I did 15 sit-ups and 50 running in place. There was one consolation about not eating, no food bills. MacDonald's was next door.
Smelling those Big Mac's drove me crazy.
I was feeling much better aboutmyself and saw the difference.
My clothes were getting baggy and lose. The high protein diet was made for me, because I loved meat, eggs, cheese, and fish.

Two scrambled eggs (no butter), with tea made a good breakfast.
I mixed tuna and shrimp. Some chicken, cheese, a hard boiled egg was another meal. A piece of cheese melted between two thin broiled hamburger patties was a favorite of mine. I had some cottage cheese with it.

A take home box of chicken would last for three meals. I took the skin off. Plus I drank 8-10 glasses of water a day.

Then I had to wait six months before going active duty. During that summer I had a great time; biking, hiking, swimming, golfing.
I ate fresh fruits, vegetables, and watched what I ate. I was full of energy. I lost some more weight.

And during basic training, I lost even more weight. All that marching and running around, then eating military food! I was 115 pounds!

The key to the whole thing was I wanted it bad enough to make any diet work! I don't recommend this diet to anyone. It was mine. You have to find your own, and I'm willing to help you.

I use to be shy, backward, naive, and very heavy, 165 pounds  and 5 foot 4 inches.

My life changed forever. I have been studying nutrition and  fitness since, and now as a Wellness Coach I help others do the  same.

Here's The New You! You have --- Self-Esteem, Money Your  Pocket, Unlimited Energy, Confidence, More Time For Your  Children..and it's all from "The List Diet". Complete details are here: http://www.faceuptoit-youcan.com/diet4u.html


Video Source: Youtube

0 SHARE UR COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Translate This Page

 
© Copyright by Conscious Change9  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial